Effects of Forest Roads on Understory Plants in a Managed Hardwood Landscape
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 411–419, April 2003
How to Cite
Watkins, R. Z., Chen, J., Pickens, J. and Brosofske, K. D. (2003), Effects of Forest Roads on Understory Plants in a Managed Hardwood Landscape. Conservation Biology, 17: 411–419. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01285.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Paper submitted June 18, 2001; revised manuscript accepted September 18, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!