A Fire-Explicit Population Viability Analysis of Hypericum cumulicola in Florida Rosemary Scrub
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 433–449, April 2003
How to Cite
Quintana-Ascencio, P. F., Menges, E. S. and Weekley, C. W. (2003), A Fire-Explicit Population Viability Analysis of Hypericum cumulicola in Florida Rosemary Scrub. Conservation Biology, 17: 433–449. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01431.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Paper submitted September 4, 2001; revised manuscript accepted April 25, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!