Science and Management in a Conservation Crisis: a Case Study with Rhinoceros
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 968–975, August 2003
How to Cite
Linklater, W. L. (2003), Science and Management in a Conservation Crisis: a Case Study with Rhinoceros. Conservation Biology, 17: 968–975. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01449.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Paper submitted September 17, 2001; revised manuscript accepted October 8, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!