Conserving Manatees: Knowledge, Attitudes, and Intentions of Boaters in Tampa Bay, Florida
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1098–1105, August 2003
How to Cite
Aipanjiguly, S., Jacobson, S. K. and Flamm, R. (2003), Conserving Manatees: Knowledge, Attitudes, and Intentions of Boaters in Tampa Bay, Florida. Conservation Biology, 17: 1098–1105. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01452.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Paper submitted September 18, 2001; revised manuscript accepted November 27, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!