Additive Partitioning of Species Diversity across Multiple Spatial Scales: Implications for Regional Conservation of Biodiversity
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 488–499, April 2003
How to Cite
Gering, J. C., Crist, T. O. and Veech, J. A. (2003), Additive Partitioning of Species Diversity across Multiple Spatial Scales: Implications for Regional Conservation of Biodiversity. Conservation Biology, 17: 488–499. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01465.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Paper submitted September 24, 2001; revised manuscript accepted April 18, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!