Current address: Anoka Conservation District, 16015 Central Avenue NE, Suite 103, Ham Lake, MN 55304-5618, U.S.A.
Effects of Prescribed Burning on Amphibian Diversity in a Southeastern U.S. National Forest
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1338–1349, October 2003
How to Cite
Schurbon, J. M. and Fauth, J. E. (2003), Effects of Prescribed Burning on Amphibian Diversity in a Southeastern U.S. National Forest. Conservation Biology, 17: 1338–1349. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01514.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Paper submitted October 24, 2001; revised manuscript accepted January 21, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!