Wild Populations of a Reef Fish Suffer from the “Nondestructive” Aquarium Trade Fishery
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 910–914, June 2003
How to Cite
Kolm, N. and Berglund, A. (2003), Wild Populations of a Reef Fish Suffer from the “Nondestructive” Aquarium Trade Fishery. Conservation Biology, 17: 910–914. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01522.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Paper submitted October 29, 2001; revised manuscript accepted November 19, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!