Impacts of Landscape Change on Wolf Restoration Success: Planning a Reintroduction Program Based on Static and Dynamic Spatial Models
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 536–548, April 2003
How to Cite
Carroll, C., Phillips, M. K., Schumaker, N. H. and Smith, D. W. (2003), Impacts of Landscape Change on Wolf Restoration Success: Planning a Reintroduction Program Based on Static and Dynamic Spatial Models. Conservation Biology, 17: 536–548. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01552.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Paper submitted November 12, 2001; revised manuscript accepted June 25, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!