Combining Inferences from Models of Capture Efficiency, Detectability, and Suitable Habitat to Classify Landscapes for Conservation of Threatened Bull Trout
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1070–1077, August 2003
How to Cite
Peterson, J. T. and Dunham, J. (2003), Combining Inferences from Models of Capture Efficiency, Detectability, and Suitable Habitat to Classify Landscapes for Conservation of Threatened Bull Trout. Conservation Biology, 17: 1070–1077. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01579.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Paper submitted November 26, 2001; revised manuscript accepted October 16, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!