Weitzman's Approach and Conservation of Breed Diversity: an Application to African Cattle Breeds
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1299–1311, October 2003
How to Cite
Reist-Marti, S. B., Simianer, H., Gibson, J., Hanotte, O. and Rege, J. E. O. (2003), Weitzman's Approach and Conservation of Breed Diversity: an Application to African Cattle Breeds. Conservation Biology, 17: 1299–1311. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01587.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Paper submitted December 3, 2001; revised manuscript accepted January 15, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!