Applying a Decision-Theory Framework to Landscape Planning for Biodiversity: Follow-Up to Watson et al.
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 327–329, February 2003
How to Cite
Westphal, M. I. and Possingham, H. P. (2003), Applying a Decision-Theory Framework to Landscape Planning for Biodiversity: Follow-Up to Watson et al. Conservation Biology, 17: 327–329. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01594.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Paper submitted December 4, 2001; revised manuscript accepted September 11, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!