Ecological Traits Predicting Amphibian Population Declines in Central America
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1078–1088, August 2003
How to Cite
Lips, K. R., Reeve, J. D. and Witters, L. R. (2003), Ecological Traits Predicting Amphibian Population Declines in Central America. Conservation Biology, 17: 1078–1088. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01623.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Paper submitted December 18, 2001; revised manuscript accepted November 6, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!