Wildlife Survival Beyond Park Boundaries: the Impact of Slash-and-Burn Agriculture and Hunting on Mammals in Tambopata, Peru
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1106–1117, August 2003
How to Cite
Naughton-Treves, L., Mena, J. L., Treves, A., Alvarez, N. and Radeloff, V. C. (2003), Wildlife Survival Beyond Park Boundaries: the Impact of Slash-and-Burn Agriculture and Hunting on Mammals in Tambopata, Peru. Conservation Biology, 17: 1106–1117. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.02045.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!