Current address: S. M. Knapp, Department of Statistics, Purdue University, 150 N. University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907–2067, U.S.A., email email@example.com
Initial Effects of Clearcutting and Alternative Silvicultural Practices on Terrestrial Salamander Abundance
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2003
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 752–762, June 2003
How to Cite
Knapp, S. M., Haas, C. A., Harpole, D. N. and Kirkpatrick, R. L. (2003), Initial Effects of Clearcutting and Alternative Silvicultural Practices on Terrestrial Salamander Abundance. Conservation Biology, 17: 752–762. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.02061.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2003
- Paper submitted February 12, 2002; revised manuscript accepted August 19, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!