Inclusion of Native and Alien Species in Temperate Nature Reserves: an Historical Study from Central Europe
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1414–1424, October 2003
How to Cite
Pyšek, P., Jarošík, V. and Kučera, T. (2003), Inclusion of Native and Alien Species in Temperate Nature Reserves: an Historical Study from Central Europe. Conservation Biology, 17: 1414–1424. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.02248.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Paper submitted July 20, 2002; revised manuscript accepted January 21, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!