Impact and Acceptance of the Hotspots Strategy: Response to Ovadia and to Brummitt and Lughadha
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2003
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1449–1450, October 2003
How to Cite
Myers, N. and Mittermeier, R. A. (2003), Impact and Acceptance of the Hotspots Strategy: Response to Ovadia and to Brummitt and Lughadha. Conservation Biology, 17: 1449–1450. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.03158.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2003
- Paper submitted April 7, 2003; revised manuscript accepted May 1, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!