Intention to Breastfeed in Low-Income Pregnant Women: The Role of Social Support and Previous Experience
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 169–174, September 1998
How to Cite
Humphreys, A. S., Thompson, N. J. and Miner, K. R. (1998), Intention to Breastfeed in Low-Income Pregnant Women: The Role of Social Support and Previous Experience. Birth, 25: 169–174. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536X.1998.00169.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!