Labor Concerns of Women Two Months After Delivery
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 235–240, December 1998
How to Cite
Fowles, E. R. and Eileen Fowles is an Assistant Professor in Maternal-Child Nursing at Southern Illinois University, School of Nursing, Edwardsville, Illinois. (1998), Labor Concerns of Women Two Months After Delivery. Birth, 25: 235–240. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536X.1998.00235.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.