Experiences of Emergency Cesarean Section: A Phenomenological Study of 53 Women
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 246–251, December 1998
How to Cite
Ryding, E. L., Wijma, K., Wijma, B. and Elsa Lena Ryding is a consultant at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Central Hospital, Helsingborg, Sweden. Klaas Wijma is a clinical psychologist and associate professor, and Barbro Wijma is a senior consultant and an associate professor, both at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Hospital, Linköping, Sweden. (1998), Experiences of Emergency Cesarean Section: A Phenomenological Study of 53 Women. Birth, 25: 246–251. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536X.1998.00246.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.