Sheila Kitzinger, MBE, MLitt, is an author and lecturer on the sociological and anthropological aspects of birth, breastfeeding, and early parenthood. Her website is: www.sheilakitzinger.com.
What Do We Tell the Children?
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2002
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 60–61, March 2002
How to Cite
Kitzinger, S. (2002), What Do We Tell the Children?. Birth, 29: 60–61. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536X.2002.00158.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.