The National Institute of Nursing Research, Bethesda, Maryland, funded this study (R55 NR04958).
Breastfeeding Duration, Costs, and Benefits of a Support Program for Low-Income Breastfeeding Women
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2002
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 95–100, June 2002
How to Cite
Pugh, L. C., Milligan, R. A., Frick, K. D., Spatz, D. and Bronner, Y. (2002), Breastfeeding Duration, Costs, and Benefits of a Support Program for Low-Income Breastfeeding Women. Birth, 29: 95–100. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536X.2002.00169.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!