The work reported here is part of a larger project funded by a grant from the National Health Service Health Technology Assessment Programme, Southampton and London, and published by them in a report and on their website.
Women's Views of Pregnancy Ultrasound: A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 225–250, December 2002
How to Cite
Garcia, J., Bricker, L., Henderson, J., Martin, M.-A., Mugford, M., Nielson, J. and Roberts, T. (2002), Women's Views of Pregnancy Ultrasound: A Systematic Review. Birth, 29: 225–250. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536X.2002.00198.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.