This project was supported by a grant from the Health Transition Fund, Health Canada, Ottawa, and by a financial contribution from The Hospital for Sick Children Foundation, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Home versus Hospital Breastfeeding Support for Newborns: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 258–265, December 2002
How to Cite
McKeever, P., Stevens, B., Miller, K.-L., MacDonell, J. W., Gibbins, S., Guerriere, D., Dunn, M. S. and Coyte, P. C. (2002), Home versus Hospital Breastfeeding Support for Newborns: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Birth, 29: 258–265. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536X.2002.00200.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.