This paper presents data from the first phase of the author's doctoral study through the University of Bradford Management Center, Yorkshire, England. The study was funded through the Northern and Yorkshire Regional Health Authority Research Fellowship Scheme.
What Determines Quality in Maternity Care? Comparing the Perceptions of Childbearing Women and Midwives
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 85–93, June 1998
How to Cite
Proctor, S. (1998), What Determines Quality in Maternity Care? Comparing the Perceptions of Childbearing Women and Midwives. Birth, 25: 85–93. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536x.1998.00085.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!