Midwifery Care: The “Gold Standard” for Normal Childbirth?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 53–54, March 1999
How to Cite
Albers, L. L., Sedler, K. D. and Greulich, B. (1999), Midwifery Care: The “Gold Standard” for Normal Childbirth?. Birth, 26: 53–54. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536x.1999.00053.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.