Managing Labor Using Partograms with Different Action Lines: A Prospective Study of Women's Views
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 89–96, June 1999
How to Cite
Lavender, T., Wallymahmed, A. H. and Walkinshaw, S. A. (1999), Managing Labor Using Partograms with Different Action Lines: A Prospective Study of Women's Views. Birth, 26: 89–96. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536x.1999.00089.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.