Less Than Meets the Eye: The Consumer Product Safety Commission's Campaign Against Bed-Sharing with Babies
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 277–280, December 2000
How to Cite
Grossman, E. R. (2000), Less Than Meets the Eye: The Consumer Product Safety Commission's Campaign Against Bed-Sharing with Babies. Birth, 27: 277–280. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-536x.2000.00277.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.