Assessment of a New Triple Agent Regimen for the Eradication of Helicobacter pylori and the Nature of H. pylori Resistance to This Therapy in Japan
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
1998 Blackwell Science, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 59–63, March 1998
How to Cite
Suzuki, J., Mine, T., Kobayasi, I. and Fujita, T. (1998), Assessment of a New Triple Agent Regimen for the Eradication of Helicobacter pylori and the Nature of H. pylori Resistance to This Therapy in Japan. Helicobacter, 3: 59–63. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5378.1998.08021.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!