Reprint requests to: J. Henrik Simán, Department of Medicine, University Hospital Malmö, S-205 02 Malmö, Sweden.
Helicobacter pylori Infection is Associated with a Decreased Risk of Developing Oesophageal Neoplasms
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2002
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 310–316, December 2001
How to Cite
Henrik Simán, J., Forsgren, A., Berglund, G. and Florén, C.-H. (2001), Helicobacter pylori Infection is Associated with a Decreased Risk of Developing Oesophageal Neoplasms. Helicobacter, 6: 310–316. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5378.2001.00041.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!