Copies of the Printed Cancer Education Materials for African Americans Cultural Sensitivity Assessment Tool may be obtained by contacting the Texas Cancer Data Center at www.txcancer.org
Assessing Cultural Sensitivity in Printed Cancer Materials
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 291–296, November 1999
How to Cite
Guidry, Jeffrey J. and Walker, Verrick D. (1999), Assessing Cultural Sensitivity in Printed Cancer Materials. Cancer Practice, 7: 291–296. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.1999.76005.x
This study was funded by the Texas Cancer Council, a state-funded agency, as part of a contract (95-96) 9674.
This paper was presented at the 29th annual meeting of the American Association of Cancer Education, in Chicago, Illinois, October, 1996.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!