The Cancer Survivor Toolbox is available, without cost, in English and Spanish. To obtain the Toolbox, you may dial 1-887-TOOLS4U (1-887- 866-5748) or contact the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, Oncology Nursing Society, or Association of Oncology Social Work web sites ( www.cansearch.org, www.ons.org, or www.aosw.org).
Self-Advocacy Training for Cancer Survivors
The Cancer Survival Toolbox
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 297–301, November 1999
How to Cite
Walsh-Burke, K. and Marcusen, C. (1999), Self-Advocacy Training for Cancer Survivors. Cancer Practice, 7: 297–301. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.1999.76008.x
The Cancer Survival Toolbox was made possible through an educational grant from Genentech BioOncology.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!