This research was supported by National Institutes of Health grant number 5 U24 CA66826-03 through the National Center for Complementary/Alternative Medicine and the National Cancer Institute.
Complementary/Alternative Medicine and Cancer Research
A National Initiative
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 45–48, January/February 2000
How to Cite
Richardson, M. A. and White, J. D. (2000), Complementary/Alternative Medicine and Cancer Research. Cancer Practice, 8: 45–48. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2000.81010.x
Department Editors: Joan F. Hermann, LSW; Peter S. Houts, PhD; and Mary Ann Richardson, DrPH.
Queries and contributions for Complementary & Alternative Therapies may be sent to the Department Editors at Cancer Practice, American Cancer Society, 1180 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!