Department Editors: Laura J. Hilderley, RN, MS; Ryan R. Iwamoto, RN, CS, MN; and M. Tish Knobf, RN, PhD, FAAN.
Brachial Plexopathy After Treatment for Breast Cancer
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 110–111, May/June 2000
How to Cite
Distasio, S. A. (2000), Brachial Plexopathy After Treatment for Breast Cancer. Cancer Practice, 8: 110–111. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2000.83003.x
The Department Editors encourage the submission of your challenging case studies to Cancer Practice. Your contributions continue to make Multidisciplinary Rounds a valuable resource for the entire oncology team. Send email to email@example.com
Queries and contributions for Multidisciplinary Rounds may be sent to the Department Editors at Cancer Practice, American Cancer Society, 1180 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!