Support for this project was provided by the Exploratory Center for Pain, Fatigue & Sleep Alterations in Cancer Patients at Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing and the Johns Hopkins Oncology Center, funded by National Institute for Nursing Research Grant #1P20NR03278-01, and by the American Cancer Society Professorship in Oncology Nursing (P.M.G., 1993–1999).
Caregiver Responses and Needs
An Ambulatory Bone Marrow Transplant Model
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 120–128, May/June 2000
How to Cite
Grimm, P. M., Zawacki, K. L., Mock, V., Krumm, S. and Frink, B. B. (2000), Caregiver Responses and Needs. Cancer Practice, 8: 120–128. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2000.83005.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!