This work was completed at the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, MI.
Cancer Survivor Identity and Quality of Life
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 238–242, September/October 2000
How to Cite
Zebrack, B. J. (2000), Cancer Survivor Identity and Quality of Life. Cancer Practice, 8: 238–242. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2000.85004.x
Dr. Zebrack also is a long-term survivor of Hodgkin's disease.
Preparation of this manuscript was supported in part by National Institute of Aging Training Grant No. T32-AG0017, National Cancer Institute Grant No. 3P30CA46592-10S2, and an American Cancer Society Post-Master's Training Grant in Clinical Oncology Social Work.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!