This research was funded by a Fatigue Initiative in Research and Education Grant (phase I) awarded by the Oncology Nursing Society Foundation through a donation from Ortho Biotech Inc.
Fatigue and Quality of Life Outcomes of Exercise During Cancer Treatment
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2002
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 119–127, May/June 2001
How to Cite
Mock, V., Pickett, M., Ropka, M. E., Lin, E. M., Stewart, K. J., Rhodes, V. A., McDaniel, R., Grimm, P. M., Krumm, S. and McCorkle, R. (2001), Fatigue and Quality of Life Outcomes of Exercise During Cancer Treatment. Cancer Practice, 9: 119–127. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2001.009003119.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!