This research was supported by an Individual Pre-doctoral National Service Award from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH11886-02) and a grant from Sex Roles: A Journal of Research.
Fears about Breast Cancer Recurrence:
Interviews with a Diverse Sample
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 237–243, September 2001
How to Cite
Johnson Vickberg, S. M. (2001), Fears about Breast Cancer Recurrence: . Cancer Practice, 9: 237–243. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2001.009005237.x
A portion of these data were presented at the annual meeting of the Society for Behavioral Medicine (March 1998).
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!