This research was supported by a supplement to the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center core grant, National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, 3P30 CA 46592-10S2.
Age at Diagnosis and Quality of Life in Breast Cancer Survivors
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2002
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 85–93, March 2002
How to Cite
Cimprich, B., Ronis, David L. and Martinez-Ramos, G. (2002), Age at Diagnosis and Quality of Life in Breast Cancer Survivors. Cancer Practice, 10: 85–93. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2002.102006.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!