Lee W. Jones, PhD, is supported by an Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR) studentship. Kerry S. Courneya, PhD, is supported by an Investigator Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and a Research Team Grant from the National Cancer Institute of Canada (NCIC) with funds from the Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) and the CCS/NCIC Sociobehavioral Cancer Research Network.
Exercise Counseling and Programming Preferences of Cancer Survivors
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2002
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 208–215, July 2002
How to Cite
Jones, L. W. and Courneya, K. S. (2002), Exercise Counseling and Programming Preferences of Cancer Survivors. Cancer Practice, 10: 208–215. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2002.104003.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!