The Department Editors encourage the submission of your challenging case studies to Cancer Practice. Your contributions continue to make Multidisciplinary Rounds a valuable resource for the entire oncology team. Send email to email@example.com
Quality of Life through Rehabilitation at End of Life
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2002
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 174–178, July 2002
How to Cite
Wolfe, S. L., Elkins, S., Shiller, A. D., Fernsler, J. and Hale, B. W. (2002), Quality of Life through Rehabilitation at End of Life. Cancer Practice, 10: 174–178. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2002.104007.x
Department Editors: Laura J. Hilderley, RN, MS; Ryan R. Iwamoto, RN, CS, MN; and M. Tish Knobf, RN, PhD, FAAN.
Queries and contributions for Multidisciplinary Rounds may be sent to the Department Editors at Cancer Practice, American Cancer Society, 1180 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!