This information was presented at the Oncology Nursing Society/American Cancer Society State-of-the-Science Lecture at the Sixth National Cancer Nursing Research Conference, February 9, 2001, in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Mucosal Tissue Injury in Cancer Therapy
More Than Mucositis and Mouthwash
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2002
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 179–191, July 2002
How to Cite
McGuire, D. B. (2002), Mucosal Tissue Injury in Cancer Therapy. Cancer Practice, 10: 179–191. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2002.104009.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!