Department Editors: Marie M. Lauria, MSW, CCSW; Victoria Mock, DNSc, RN, AOCN; and Marion E. Morra, MA, ScD.
Developing Cancer Clinical Trial Resources for Native Americans
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2002
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 263–264, September 2002
How to Cite
Boesch, M. (2002), Developing Cancer Clinical Trial Resources for Native Americans. Cancer Practice, 10: 263–264. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-5394.2002.105006.x
Queries and contributions for Patient Resources may be sent to the Department Editors at Cancer Practice, American Cancer Society, 1180 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!