Organization of a Specialty Clinic to Optimize the Care of Organ Transplant Recipients at Risk for Skin Cancer
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 709–712, July 2000
How to Cite
Otley, C. C. (2000), Organization of a Specialty Clinic to Optimize the Care of Organ Transplant Recipients at Risk for Skin Cancer. Dermatologic Surgery, 26: 709–712. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2000.00091.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.