J.-C. Lapiere, MD, A. Hirsch, MD, K.B. Gordon, MD, B. Cook, MD, MBA, and A. Montalvo, MD, MPH have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Axillary Hailey–Hailey Disease
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 371–374, April 2000
How to Cite
Lapiere, J.-C., Hirsh, A., Gordon, K. B., Cook, B. and Montalvo, A. (2000), Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Axillary Hailey–Hailey Disease. Dermatologic Surgery, 26: 371–374. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2000.99278.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.