J.-C. Lapiere, MD, A. Hirsch, MD, K.B. Gordon, MD, B. Cook, MD, MBA, and A. Montalvo, MD, MPH have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Axillary Hailey–Hailey Disease
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 371–374, April 2000
How to Cite
Lapiere, J.-C., Hirsh, A., Gordon, K. B., Cook, B. and Montalvo, A. (2000), Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of Axillary Hailey–Hailey Disease. Dermatologic Surgery, 26: 371–374. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2000.99278.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!