Y. Yamaguchi, MD, PhD, K. Hosokawa, MD, PhD, K. Kawai, MD, K. Inoue, MD, K. Mizuno, MD, S. Takagi, MD, T. Ohyama, MD, U. Haramoto, MD, K. Yoshikawa, MD, PhD, and S. Itami, MD have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Involvement of Keratinocyte Activation Phase in Cutaneous Graft Healing: Comparison of Full-Thickness and Split-Thickness Skin Grafts
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 463–469, May 2000
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, Y., Hosokawa, K., Kawai, K., Inoue, K., Mizuno, K., Takagi, S., Ohyama, T., Haramoto, U., Yoshikawa, K. and Itami, S. (2000), Involvement of Keratinocyte Activation Phase in Cutaneous Graft Healing: Comparison of Full-Thickness and Split-Thickness Skin Grafts. Dermatologic Surgery, 26: 463–469. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2000.99280.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.