K.C. Ongenae, MD, T.J. Phillips, MD and H.-Y. Park, PhD have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Level of Fibronectin mRNA Is Markedly Increased in Human Chronic Wounds
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 447–451, May 2000
How to Cite
Ongenae, K. C., Phillips, T. J. and Park, H.-Y. (2000), Level of Fibronectin mRNA Is Markedly Increased in Human Chronic Wounds. Dermatologic Surgery, 26: 447–451. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2000.99281.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.