W.D. Tope, MPhil, MD, M. Nowfar-Rad, MD, and D.A. Kist, BA, HTL (ASCP) have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Ber-EP4-Positive Phenotype Differentiates Actinic Keratosis from Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 415–418, May 2000
How to Cite
Tope, W. D., Nowfar-Rad, M. and Kist, D. A. (2000), Ber-EP4-Positive Phenotype Differentiates Actinic Keratosis from Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma. Dermatologic Surgery, 26: 415–418. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2000.99287.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.