This study was sponsored by Biomorphics Group, Inc., Lincoln, MA.
Injectability and Tissue Compatibility of Poly-(N-Vinyl-2-Pyrrolidone) in the Skin of Rats: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 441–446, May 2000
How to Cite
Arpey, C. J., Chang, L. K. and Whitaker, D. C. (2000), Injectability and Tissue Compatibility of Poly-(N-Vinyl-2-Pyrrolidone) in the Skin of Rats: A Pilot Study. Dermatologic Surgery, 26: 441–446. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2000.99288.x
C.J. Arpey, MD, L.K. Chang, MD, and D.C. Whitaker, MD indicate no financial interest in Biomorphics Group, Inc., Lincoln, MA.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.