C.L. Dunn, MD, D.G. Brodland, MD, R.D. Griego, MD, M.J. Huether, MD, M.J. Fazio, MD, and J.A. Zitelli, MD have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
A Single Postoperative Application of Nitroglycerin Ointment Does Not Increase Survival of Cutaneous Flaps and Grafts
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 425–427, May 2000
How to Cite
Dunn, C. L., Brodland, D. G., Griego, R. D., Huether, M. J., Fazio, M. J. and Zitelli, J. A. (2000), A Single Postoperative Application of Nitroglycerin Ointment Does Not Increase Survival of Cutaneous Flaps and Grafts. Dermatologic Surgery, 26: 425–427. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2000.99307.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!